Funding Options

Private Health
Most private health providers cover services provided by a Speech Pathologist. It is recommended that you check with your health fund to find out if you are covered for Speech Pathology, and if so, how much you may be able to claim back.

If your child has a chronic condition, that is, a condition that has lasted, or is likely to last at least 6 months, your GP may be able to organise funding for you through a Chronic Disease Management Plan. Only your GP is able to determine your child’s eligibility for this plan. If your child is eligible, you may be able to access rebates for up to 5 sessions per calendar year.

Our practice has a HICAPS machine with EFTPOS and credit card facilities. Please contact us for details of our schedule of fees.