Therapy OptionsWe offer a range of services to suit your child's needs
- This typically entails a 2 hour appointment (or 2 x 1 hour appointments) and includes a comprehensive report and a home program.
- Following your child’s assessment, results will be explained and ideas given to assist your child to develop skills in areas identified. There is no obligation to proceed with therapy.
- A full assessment is not required if your child has been seen by another speech pathologist in the last 6 months. An initial consultation will include any brief screening assessments required to gather additional information, as well as discussion with parents/carers, and goal setting for therapy.
Brief screening assessments and school readiness screenings at kindergartens and childcare centres
Parent information talks at Playgroups, Kindergartens and Childcare Centres
- Therapy sessions can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly. The decision regarding frequency of sessions and how many sessions will be required, is informed by the best available evidence concerning the treatment your child requires, your child’s strengths and needs, and your capacity as a family. We will work with you to achieve the best outcomes possible based on these factors.
- A therapy plan will be discussed at the outset, and goals set in collaboration with you, and if appropriate, other key people in your child’s life (eg. educational staff).